PESO, Megaworld Joins Forces for First Ever Clash of Clans Event at Venice Piazza
The Philippine eSports Organization (PeSO) together with real estate development firm Megaworld and the Philippine Clash of Clans Battleground (PCCB) organization presents Clash of Summer, a Clash of Clans (CoC) tournament that will be held on May 31, 2015 at the Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill.
The event will feature over a dozen clans from all over the Philipines and over 200 CoC players to compete at the event.
Gwen Magallona, PCCB administrator and one of the organizers for the event, says that the event will bring together Filipino clashers in a competitive yet fun-filled environment.
Interested clans may register for the event through sending the PCCB a message via Facebook.
They will be given a form which they need to fill out and submit to the page administrators who will validate their registration. To register, a clan must have a line-up of at least five (5) players.
An amount of P1,000 per clan is required for registration.
Deadline for payments will be on May 26,2015.
- All participating clans are required to have a minimum of five (5) players each.
- Each clan is only allowed to have a maximum of three (3) TH 10 players.
- Players must be able to personally attend the event on May 31, 2015 at Venice Piazza.
- All clans must be at the Philippine Clash of Clans Battleground booth area by 2:00pm on May 31. (for documentation and photo op purposes)
- Starting clan cups for the tournament must be 4,000 (+/- 500 cups)
- Any clan who exceeds the given starting cups range, will have their final gained cups deducted by the number of cups they have, which is over the said limit.
PRIZES TO BE WON
Main Event Prizes:
- 1st Clash of Summer Champions PhP 20,000
- 2nd Placer Clash of Summer PhP 10,000
- 3rd Placer Clash of Summer PhP 5,000
- *Highest Ranking Registrant P5,000
- *Best Clan Shirt P5,000
Cosplay Contest (Dress up as a clash of clans character!):
- 1st Place – P12,000
- 2nd Place – P8, 000
eSports by INQUIRER.net is a news and media website jointly owned and managed by the Philippine eSports Organization and the Inquirer News Group.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.